ARP4761 System Safety Assessment, FHA, PHA, PSSA
- The Aircraft Safety Assessment process includes verification of the requirements of the aircraft development activities. The Safety Assessment process also provides the methodology for ensuring that all significant failure conditions have been identified and considered.
- The Safety Assessment process is a significant part of the aircraft certification process by national, European (EASA) and US (FAA) regulatory authorities.
- The path is to start from Functional Hazard Analysis (FHA) at the beginning of the aircraft development, performing Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PHA), Preliminary System Safety Assessment (PSSA) and finally System Safety Assessment (SSA) and Safety Assessment Report (SAR).
Reliability Allocation, Prediction & Analysis
- ConsuNova performs reliability prediction for electronic and nonelectronic parts according to any of the existing reliability standards.
- Reliability calculations are based on electrical/thermal stress analysis. The output is a report with a breakdown of MTBF and MTBCF figures per system, unit, board and component levels.